Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Die Überschriftszeilen sollten individuell positioniert werden können.

Denn häufig kommt es vor, dass es vor dem im Hintergrund liegenden Bildteil als störend empfunden wird!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Labeling and metadata

I would like to be able to add labels and metadata (link account, date, descripition, alert, etc.) to the sway, ofcourse only visible for creator of the sway.

Reason is that I want to use a lot of sways (for client proposols) and need to be able to manage them!

Als0: be able to use labels and metadata to create views!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. store Sways in Private cloud

Sway provides interesting, new ways to reach out to groups. As an enterprise business, it occurred that this might be a potential tool for outbound marketing. But we have reservations about storing company Sways in the 365 cloud. Why not allow businesses to use Sway with archiving in their private cloud infrastructure? Would that be possible?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Embed content from learningapps.org

LearningApps.org is a Web 2.0 application, to support learning and teaching processes with small interactive modules. Those modules can be used directly in learning materials, but also for self studying. The aim is to collect reusable building blocks and make them available to everyone. Blocks (called Apps) include no specific framework or a specific learning scenario. The blocks are therefore not suitable as complete lessons or tasks, instead they must be embedded in an appropriate teaching scenario.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Text Layout Freedom

While creating a Sway for a presentation the current layout options would not let me arrange text in an aesthetically pleasing way. I was forced to pick a design that was closest to what I had in mind for the text layout of my presentation but in doing so I lost the background and color formatting I had liked.
    I would like the freedom to be able to move text wherever I please without having to change other features. The main thing I like about powerpoint is the ability to change the layout of each page however I choose. I…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Make Sway work with Webboards

Webboards allow publishing SMS from attendees directly into presentations (the conductor choose which question/remark to publish). It would be really great if we could integrate this simple technology (wich does not need app or smartphone) into sway through an API or something likewise.
    Webboards allow also to create simple and beautiful poll which can be integrated has oEmbed object in any service that support them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. continuum

Include continuum support also, continuum is the future of mobile computing no second thoughts on that!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Members area

I am author. And i see that people do not engage anymore with plain text.

But, with sway, i see a future to readable content creators.

But, to it work for us, we need have a way to restrict the content just for subscribers or something like that.

My email is laionazeredo@outlook.com. Be free to contact me about everything to develop sway. I bet a lot in this work.

Congratulations to the team.

My best

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you add Office 365 Video and Azure Media Services access to SWAY

Can you add Office 365 Video and Azure Media Services to SWAY?
    Here's a screenshot below:

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Presentation Mode

Since Sway is something between of Word and PowerPoint, I would like to write my research in Sway and get a presentation out of it, e.g. with removed details etc.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create an API to allow Tallyfy to feed in data to auto-build a Sway

Once you have an API, we have a tool that automates processes and collects data needed for a Sway.

With a Sway template built - we would then feed through that data to auto-generate a Sway. This is extremely useful for templated presentations e.g. a proposal by a sales team generates a consistent Sway with all the right data in the right place, ready to edit if needed.

If anyone is interested in this approach - please get in touch with us at Tallyfy.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. very basic simple html formatting commands support please

I love sway and cards.. I think it made lot of learning simple to me.. However as the saying goes by the user like me want more of this amazing product...

html formats and html5 media formats are the way of the content organisation. i would love to have different background colors and different font colors for all the text and videos i want to load up. Audio files,videofiles embedding would be something i was also looking forward. however simple html contents/file supports/html5 media support must be in the future plan i hope.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sway to have compatibility with XBOX 360 or XBOX ONE For Windows controllers to use as presentation devices

The ability to use XBOX 360 or ONE controllers as presentation devices would be super handy. Bumper buttons (or X/Y) to move forward/backwards, the left thumbstick to move around the screen, A button to click on things, and the right thumb stick to slide the slider across on Comparison images.

I made this Sway about the idea:

https://sway.com/5PyL4WnCPLkQ5nAa

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. bing ads

Create a copy of Google Adsense (Bing Ads Affiliate) but integrated in Sway and Office Mix

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Deploy photo sources

We'd like to be able to setup a custom photo source for our Office 365 users to use when searching for image content.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Microsoft Docs.com (The New Blog engine) & Sway (The new code-free content creator Tool)

We are loving sway in our company and we believe this is the new trend in content creation, better than blogging as we know it. We are already in the process of helping small client/bloggers planning to start a blog without the hassles of coding take advantage of this new tool. But Microsoft needs to help us make the tool look professional. Scenario 1: We'll like to see the possibility of having a media site around docs.com something like bloggers (By google). Docs.com is almost like that already we just need to create some templates for users to configure to…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. linkedIn

I'd love to capture a post from my LinkedIn, Facebook and Google+ pages to include in my Sway. (very similar to what we can do with Twitter). Ideally, I'd like to be able to click "share" on each of those posts so others can share with their networks (from a newsletter).

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. to see more education support like "Moodle" with tests, interactive response, etc.

I have currently a Christian Education Center: https://docs.com/QualityofLifeMinistries
    I have over 500 Views. But it could be a lot better if I could give tests and thereby certificates. And to do that I would need: Question/Answer capability-Multiple choice, essay, etc . The future is into online education. "Mix" has limited capability in this area, but it needs to be updated to Windows 10 apps.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. live eBooks in sway- meaning dynamic content from web pages could be embedded inside sway

sway should have the ability to embed share point pages in inside it. so that if I go to sway and embed any page which has dynamic content inside it, it will start displaying those dynamic content.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. license a usury solution

Being JPeg Girl, he has taught me that anti monopoly trust violation makes it impossible to be creative with Android opean source Patten violation of ctt (Gt), Apple Job violation of (Sinner bitting Adam and Eve apple), and Microsoft dream of every one show have a V desktop with pinnacle drivers Called Vista Flawless finish (or Google Earth). Yes I want aside from usury insurance, sway to only be searchable with Bing (Only) and Not searchable with MSN but with MSN dns driver when searchable from Bing. To make sure boys, not other DNS other then man or searchable. Finally…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base