Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. To add voice animation to a story book I want to create with Sway. Is it possible to have voice animation along with the text I will write?

I want to create a story book with Sway for Special Education Needs children of one of the schools where I work. Some of the children have done cochlear implant. So I wanted to know if is it possible to have voice animation along with the text I will write? I want something like when the educator is reading the text for the children, the texts are highlighted as the educator reads the story.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Boogie Board Sync Support

I would love to draw something on my Boogie Board Sync and drop it into my Sway!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More OneNote functionality in Sway

When looking at the current OneNote look, feel and handling it just does not feel like it is a part of the new road Microsoft is walking on. I believe that integrating functions from OneNote into Sway the whole new Microsoft experience will have a streamlined tool which fits in just right.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Disqus forums

Awesome potential here for online education. I'd like to see the ability to attach Disqus forums = class discussion

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Control Sway with Microsoft Band

With Sway projecting to my audience from my phone or other device, I would like to move through my Sway presentation by using gestures picked up and interpreted by my Microsoft Band which then sends a corresponding navigation instruction to Sway. I would like to control my presentation by flicking my wrist or tapping the screen of my Microsoft Band.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Provide sway applets for "graduated" infographic display.

Provide applets that are themselves interactive for "stepping" through data to show sequences, evolution, or progression of a data series or relationship.

Instead of "changing a page" you are going to the next iteration of the infographic display.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sway Slogan - Share What Animates You

I think a phenomenal slogan for SWAY would be "Share What Animates You."

Captures the animation aspect and the social aspect of SWAY.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base