Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Full web (www) access via Bing or Google and multi file format support

That will be nice if we had full web access, for now there is only possibility to get photos, videos etc. via Facebook, YouTube, Twitter... I mean by that to have easy access to any material that is available on the internet, when I'll need more information about anything that I could easily get for example from Wikipedia, Yahoo answers etc. That app is not giving much for now but with full access to WWWs and multi file format support it can be the best app out there. :)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More dynamic text

While trying Sway, I noticed that the entered text could not move freely like in ppt.

A subindex of types of letters as you write would be great to improve the partnership with development.

Original:

Saludos desde chile, mi idea de mas dinamismo al texto

Al probar sway note que el texto ingresado no lo podia mover libremente como en ppt.
    un subindice de tipos de letras mientras se escribe seria genial para mejorar la amistad con el desarrollo.
    Pero los felicito por el desarrollo, seguire probando para ayudar en su prontas mejoras.

Simon Reyes
    Chile

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make UI more intuitive

I as an experienced user like the sway Interface but I think new users might get lost to do simple tasks because they are hidden!

• How do you preview your sway? You click out of the content area but this is a bit hidden I think.. why not adding a button in the header saying "preview" or something to make it super-simple?

• The areas to edit something is not always clear. I've found myself selecting the group instead of the item itself or the exact opposite because I clicked a few pixels too high.. It's hard to find the area…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Refresh OneDrive Photo Listing

I was uploading new photos from Lightroom to OneDrive, to get them visible in Sway, I had to keep navigating in and out of the OneDrive folder to refresh. A button would be great.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pen or Stylus support

Is pen support added? I am thinking at Surface users like me :-)

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Let the input be easier

The idea I made of Sway was an I/O software... And I discovered a wonderful output generator... Please let me include content "à la volée" : Let me write or copy text quickly, add photos or videos for further layouts or adjustings... If possible :) Otherwise I will keep my OneNote nearby ;)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Search tweet by specific user

I would like to be able to search a specific user's tweets. I cannot find tweets that are older

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Font icons as content media

Enable using font icons as content media as well for presenting links in text

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better color picker

The colour picker is confusing. It seems to me that it is random?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 8 9 10 12 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base