Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. share externally with specific email

Please allow external sharing permission with only select emails.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why sawy not for android?

I am unhappy that we can't edit a sway on an android phone. It isn't easy to be on the laptop and almost al the mobile companies use android os

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway forum or site feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. to keep the format of a "Copied" Sway and just change the photos

I already have a format that I like and "editing" (via a Duplicate Sway or Saved Template) will still mean that I need to change the photo, change the "Focus point" and delete the previous Image card.

Is there any way to just change the photo and keep the formats?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. About “Start from topic” in Sway

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名):
    Sway の "トピックから開始" について
    About “Start from topic” in Sway

■Description(内容):
    "Sway へようこそ" (https://sway.office.com/my) のページで "トピックから開始" に該当する箇所がありませんでした。
    "言語の変更" より、"English (United Kingdom)"、"English (United States)" を選択すると、"Start from topic" が表示されます。
    日本語を含めて他の言語を選択しても、"トピックから開始" に該当する箇所が表示されないことから、英語以外の言語には現時点で対応してないないようです。
    日本語を含めて、英語以外の言語でも対応するように要望します。

On the “Welcome to Sway” Japanese page (https://sway.office.com/my) there is no “Star from topic”.
    If you use “Change language” and select “English (United Kingdom)” or “English (United States)”, “Start from topic” is displayed.
    Since “Start from topic” isn’t shown for other languages, including Japanese, it seems it is not supported in languages other than English.
    Please add support for other languages.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More individual design-options --> Corporate Design / Corporate Identity

It would be great if there were more possibilities for individual designs. Something towards corporate identity/design.
    - Colors
    - Font
    - Elements

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Podcast or audio file as timeline

I love the concept of sway and how its created. so i got an idea to create a podcast and to add visuals in the audio timeline to my podcast........
    Wrong i can't........see attachment
    please make this possible,
    regards Alex Trebus

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Revamp Sway to be integrated in Sharepoint like the "new" MS Stream

Do to sway what you are doing with the "New" MS Stream. I don't like the proposals for the new MS Stream, but for Sway it would be amazing and breathe new life into it. Make a Sway just the same as any other SharePoint file type, stored on Sharepoint/Onedrive and then create a Sway App, for creating and viewing content

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. ability to 'like' someone's sway to give them feedback

I'm using Sway to share top tips, guidance, info snippets etc by sharing the links in newsletters and teams channels.

It would be great if there was the option for the reader to 'like' the Sway at the end, then this data could show in the analytics section as an indicator of how useful the content is.

100 views but 0 likes, or 100 views and 80 likes gives a helpful picture for the creator.
    I like 'likes' :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Audio autoplay

Allow an audio file to autoplay throughout the whole Sway experience.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. From The Heart Home Care, LLC

Website
    http://fromthehearthomecaresc.com
    Keywords
    Home health care service in Anderson, South Carolina, Hourly Home Care, Daily Home Care, Hospital to Home Care, Respite Home Care, Specialized Care
    Description
    Our agency is true to its name. We strive to provide the utmost care for your family and loved ones. We are determined to care and protect our clients as we would our very own family, allowing you to rest in assurance.
    It is our belief that if each and every one of our participants are cared for with love and compassion, there will be a legacy left behind from From The Heart…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In many companies could sway be a good tool for creating manuals. Drawing tools are missing: for example circle, arrow....

In many companies could sway be a good tool for creating manuals. Drawing tools are missing: for example circle, arrow.... Sway should be hostable locally

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Set your own image as the background of the entire Sway

It would be nice if I could set my own image as the background of my entire Sway presentation, like there are already some prepared backgrounds but it would be great if I could use my own image.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable Export Sway to Microsoft Stream

Give me a reason to not export the PPT to Stream. Stream channels are used at my organization to centralize content. I have to record my screen pressing "play" to get what you offer with PPT export to Stream. Enable me instead to directly export my Sway to Stream, with or without 1. animations and 2. choosing the display speed (ie more time for slides w/more content). Ensure display of 3 options in Sway (horizontal, vertical etc) is optimized for non-theater mode of Stream.
    Thanks! Please vote for this!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Share Sway with an Outlook Contact List

Within my organization (a university) I have created personal contact lists. I want to share a Sway newsletter with that personal contact list. It seems, however, that I can only share the Sway with university-wide lists and not my own personal one. How can I make this work?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Color setting for hyperlinks

Allow easy color setting for hyperlinks done throughout a Sway to align with company design guide. In face the entire Company design setup is urgently missing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Embed sway code without an iframe

I would like to be able to embed the sway code into my webpage so it looks native and not as an iframe view

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base