Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Riva Dermatology

URL:
    https://www.rivaderm.com

Keywords:
    riva dermatology North Carolina, dermatology, riva dermatology, Cornelius, Mooresville, Huntersville, skin care

Description:
    General and cosmetic dermatology. Thank you for making Riva the #1 Dermatology practice in the Lake Norman community.

Owner Name:
    marketing manager

Full Address:
    137 Professional Park Drive, Suite D
    Mooresville, NC 28117

Phone:
    704-896-8837

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Riva Dermatology

URL:
    https://www.rivaderm.com

Keywords:
    riva dermatology North Carolina, dermatology, riva dermatology, Cornelius, Mooresville, Huntersville, skin care

Description:
    General and cosmetic dermatology. Thank you for making Riva the #1 Dermatology practice in the Lake Norman community.

Owner Name:
    marketing manager

Full Address:
    137 Professional Park Drive, Suite D
    Mooresville, NC 28117

Phone:
    704-896-8837

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Restore It Commercial Roofing, Inc.

URL/Website
    https://www.restoreitcommercialroofing.com/
    Keywords or tags
    delaware roofing contractor , delaware roof repair, delaware commercial roofer, delaware roofing companies, delaware roof coating contractor
    Description
    We Are The Specialized Commercial Roofing Professionals. You Can Count On Us! Did You Know?? 40% Of All Commercial Roofs Don't Need Replacement.Don't You And Your Roof Get Ripped Off! We Are Not Your Traditional Roofing Company. We work with you to make sure that your commercial roofing projects are a total success. We provide solutions that enhance and prolong the life of your workplace and equipment. We provide the services and solutions for your commercial building…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adjustable Beds Tucson

Wesbite:
    https://www.amerisleep.com/retail/tucson-la-encantada
    Keywords and Tags:
    Mattress Store Tucson, Mattress Tucson, Mattress Firm Tucson
    Descriptions:
    Amerisleep's showroom is conveniently located at La Encantada in Tucson, Arizona. Experience the supportive comfort of our innovative memory foam mattresses and adjustable beds, find your perfect combination, then enjoy better sleep at home.
    Marketing Manager:
    Morris Duvall
    Full Address:
    2905 E Skyline Dr #225
    Tucson, AZ
    Phone:
    520-612-7073
    Business Email:
    laencantada@amerisleep.com
    Hours
    Monday - Wednesday 10 am - 7 pm
    Thursday - Saturday 10 am - 8 pm
    Sunday 11 am - 6 pm
    Social Pages:
    http://www.facebook.com/amerisleep
    http://twitter.com/amerisleep
    http://www.instagram.com/amerisleep/
    http://plus.google.com/+Amerisleep
    http://www.pinterest.com/amerisleep/
    Google Maps:
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Amerisleep+La+Encantada,+Tucson/@32.2489058,-111.096642,11z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1sMattress+Store+Tucson+!3m4!1s0x86d672f3ab71240f:0x81ea6d7bbab33310!8m2!3d32.3247646!4d-110.9301016

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Consider It Junk/Rubbish Removal of Long Island, Nassau County, NY

website url
    www.consideritjunkremoval.com
    phone
    516-416-1323
    street address
    12 Kenneth Avenue,
    Bellmore, NY, 11710
    Bellmore on Long island in Nassau County NY

keywords
    junk, rubbish, removal, long island, ny, nassau county, suffolk county

description
    Welcome to www.ConsiderItJunkRemoval.com and Consider It Junk LLC. We are a Long Island NY Based (Nassau County) Junk and Rubbish Removal Company with over 5 years experience serving both Suffolk and Nassau County communities. Long Island is not our only service area. We are happy to help people in Manhattan, Queens, Long Island(Nassau & Suffolk County), Brooklyn, Staten Island and the greater NYC metro area. There are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. suggestion

I would like to be able to make an image a link to website. At the moment I have to do a separate caption link. This would enhance the SWAY and its interactive features.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Correct support for headings H1 - H6

To be fully accessible Sway should support headings levels H1 - H6.

It seems to only support H1 and H2. Without the additional levels, it's not possible to create a good document structure or empower content creators to create WCAG 2.1 AA compliant content.

The process of adding headings is cumbersome and counter-intuitive. It would be great if using headings could be easier.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Connect to a REST API or Import JSON to present data

Connect to a REST API or Import JSON to present data -

Would be great to have a REST API called and use the returned JSON data to present in SWAY. One requirement I have is to show a table from a remote data set, but it could be as well used to create presentation content

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The ability for the reader of the SWAY to be able to highlight information

In my class I create SWAY's with articles and audio's I then embed a Form assessment into the SWAY. It would be awesome if my students could highlight information in the articles within the SWAY.
    I know that they can do this in OneNote and I do that right now...but SWAY looks so much better and I love it's layouts, it really matches the SBAC format/look.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Start from Topic Option Missing

When I open SWAY I do not have the option of "Start from a Topic", I only have create new or from a document. Why is this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Sways into Folders... I have too many under 'My Sways'!!!

I have so many Sways... Revision Sways, Portfolios, Stories, Newsletters, Units of Work... and they all live under 'My Sways' - an increasingly over populated area! I like an organised workspace and would love to be able to create category folders and organise my Sways accordingly. PLEASE consider this, we teach students not to save everything in 'My Documents', to use Tabs in One Note, to use folders in OneDrive, to use channels in Teams, why is Sway storage so one dimensional???

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Customize the column/row amount for grids in Sway

It would be great to be able to customize the amount of rows and columns displayed for the Grid feature in Sway. Currently, it automatically sorts your table, but sometimes the amount of columns it produces isn't ideal for the intention of the grid.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add different kinds of bullets such as the disc, square etc. Thanks

Sway users should be given a number of bullets to choose from such as the disc,square etc and not just one. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No. of Viewers report

How can I get a view report on my sway? I want to get the entire list of viewers or no. of views about my sway, when someone is opening my sway in web layout and does not have the app installed.
    Please reply.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. voice over narration for whole presentation

There should be a way to do a voice over narration for the whole presentation that plays in the background as it advances like in powerpoint. I love sway, but it needs better audio features.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Uploading a Sway to Microsoft Teams

I'm looking for some direction, I'd like to upload my Sway library to Microsoft Streams, although we share Sways with the organization I'd like to build a full library of them in a central location for everyone to be able to view anytime and open it up for others at our location to be able to share their sway creations as well. Are there directions available on how to upload Sway's to Streams, I've been doing a lot of searching without success

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. backup

I think it is important to have the choice to backup sways or download their original formate file. Exporting is not enough as you lose formatting. What if a sway(s) is(are) deleted by accident?

They can't be recovered. This becomes all the more pressing as more content is built in the account.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Embed Power BI reports (internal embed link) excluding the Publish to web link

We all know we can embed a Power BI report once a Publish to web and get an iframe code, paste done.

However, for [internal use only] I can't publish a PBI report to the world and therefore using the new PBI Embed code for internal use only, is ideal, but does not work.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. To be able to edit my sway

@sway please ;-;

1 vote
    Vote