I would like...

Android Sway App

View a Sway via an Android app.

The world has 2 billion Android users and many may be like me: I'd love to show my Sways offline. I would be keen to use Sway for my speaker presentations straight from my phone.

559 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bruce Joy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a major benefit for use in a Kiosk, especially if it was possible to lock-down the use of the Android device to only Sway app.

• Arnold Harringer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It looks like Sway is discontinued. Without an Android App in the line (2014 ... 2018 still waiting ...) it is time to look for an alternative to Microsoft Sway ...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we wait since your post now over 3 years still now android version since 11/2014

• Courtney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been three years since you said you were working on this. What's the deal????

• gino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and time goes by!
        Year after Year we wait for Sway on Android but nothing happen.....

• Boris Hristov commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow! That one is indeed a shocker. Having in mind how each and every service which was released even later than Sway is now on both Android and iOS, this shows the priority and the focus that's being put on Sway in the last year or so.

Last year, when our company presented Sway, there was huge interest in an Android app. One year later there is still not even a sign that this one is coming.

• Wayne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sway for Android - how is this still not available??

Is it going to be made - PowerPoint app works fine so why not a Sway app.

• Wendyconnect commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can get in to view my sways using my Office 365 login on my Samsung Galaxy S6 but I can't edit them or create a new one. When are we getting a proper Android app please? It can't be that difficult to develop!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base