I would like...

Adjust space between items on storyline

I'd like to be able to adjust the space between the different items on my storyline

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nora shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the suggestion! Why do you want to adjust the space between different items? Did you think it was too spread out or too close together? Which items weren’t properly spaced? Was it for aesthetic reasons or for something else? Let us know in the comments!

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Aubrey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to tighten the spacing between sections of content. The Heading 1 and Heading 2 drops content too far down when adding things in. It's the actual space above the Heading that needs to tighten, not the space from heading to child content.

• John Paul Coakley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a dreadful reply. It's an entirely reasonable question that does not deserve such inquisition.

I've had exactly the same issue and solved it partially by inserting presses of the return key before or after text within the card.

It's hard to love Sway but it's impossible to like the thinking behind it.

• Rizwan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi.

I would like to do the same.

I would like to be able to adjust the spacing between the two paragraphs. I had a word doc and imported that in sway. The paragraphs were too far apart and I was not able to adjust the spacing to bring them closer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base