I would like...

Flexibility for texts and images

My experience was using the horizontal structure. At first I was missing the ability to break a line on title or heading, like hitting enter, or [key]+enter. (by the way subheadings would be really nice too!)
When I insert text, and there's a remaining space below, I wish I could adjust images to fit in that column.
Image captions currently break my layouts, so that would be nice if there was options to set caption inside (top/bottom), outside. For the most detail-oriented, nested blocks (like a full text block inside an image) would work like a charm.
When you increase the showcase of an image I can see those spaces (theme based colored) and that would be even amazing if I could put some image related text right there!
About images is more related to some freedom to adjust the size (like dragging those white borders horizontal or vertically, or dragging the image itself so that I can create those theme based colored spaces).

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rafael Souza shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate the detailed suggestions. It would be helpful for other users if you submitted each of your suggestions as separate ideas so others can vote on them. Additionally, if others have the same ideas as you, you can vote for their ideas already on this forum! Keep that feedback coming. :)

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment

Feedback and Knowledge Base