Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fonts in Sway

Could we please get some more updated fonts in Sway such as the Segoe UI Font family?

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Overlay Color on Backgrounds

Backgrounds can sometimes overpower the text that's on top of them. It'd be useful to have a color overlay option (much like many websites use) so the image can be lightened or darkened with an alpha layer and tinted with the HEX or RGB overlay color.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. text

Add a feature that lets you change the alignment of text, both within in the text box and the alignment of the text box itself.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fonts

We need more of a font selection in sway. The company that I work for
    has a standard font like the Maurea font family or the Arial font family.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Embed content from SharePoint Online

Provide the ability to embed SharePoint items, like documents, lists and pages into a sway

103 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Embedding Sway

I m facing an error "Please replace the URL provided with the embed URL for your Sway, Mix or YouTube video." when I paste Embed Code for my Sway and SAVE in profile. Kindly Resolve.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. picture editing

to be able to edit pics, sway distorts them

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change or remove grayscale background images

There is no way to change or remove the grayscale background images used throughout the Sway, not just the title card. I would like to be able to remove them and choose a solid color background. It would also be nice to be able to upload my own background or at least be able to choose from the ones that already exist. The background that I am talking about is a lightning bolt in my image.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Idea for attractive sway

Add export to PPT option add Voice over and export as video

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hyperlink Images

Hej
    I'd love to create a simple landing page with various offers. Instead of a link-list to the details I would like to use images/icons that the user can click to navigate to another sway or service.

Please just allow to change the navigation target from clicking on an image to either "view in fullscreen" as it is default now, or "navigate to: URL/Sway", so we can use images as hyperlinks.

Thanks

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change position of Logo

It would be great if there was a setting for the logo to be in one of say 10 positions. Currently in my presentation I insert a logo and it's right in the lower middle of the header image which goes over part of the focus point. Would be great if we had the option of top right, bottom right, middle right, middle, top middle, bottom middle, left top, left middle, left bottom.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Siemens Library for SWAY

Hi all,

I'd like to know how can I make my SWAY look great using Siemens Library pictures.
    Could you please guide me to Siemens Library?

Many thanks,
    Doroteia Vaduva

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Additional card options

It would be good to see continued development of card types for additional media. There are only the Heading 1, Heading 2, and Text cards, but a third Heading card might be useful, or perhaps the idea of subtext cards that could be laid on top of other text cards (for placing footnotes, links to resources, or other additional information. It could even be useful to think of cards specifically dedicated to columns (up to 3 on a whole text card perhaps) which could be deliberately dragged and adjusted for width (similar to the comparison card slider). Other kinds of…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customization of SWAY analytics report

I want to customize the analytics report that is been generated on Sway. Like can I show it in chart view, User Location, Who is viewing, edit other options that I don't want to show out here.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Cambria font

I want to make great looking presentations but I need to use our organisations font: Cambria.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow additional text (like bylines) on Title and Header 1 cards

The title slide only offers one text field, and the caption is hidden if you set a background image. It would be great if you could add a little bit of additional text (date, version, authors, etc.) to give some more context to the title slide.

Heading 1 cards are equally limited. Since I have to have a Heading 1 card in order to be able to use Heading 2 cards it would be nice if I could put a little more contextual information on the Header 1 card, especially for sways that only require one Header 1 card (single…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Could you please add Century Gothic font style pls

Please could you add Century Gothic to your font style

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. drag and drop images within a sway to allow users to interact with the content

I would like to make my Sways more interactive for use in a learning environment. The ability to drag and drop components allows for mix and match type interactive learning.

The attached example was developed using Articulate Storyline. It is a more powerful software, but less beautiful and harder to use.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Enhanced references - endnotes/footnotes

We are able to copy and past documents that use references like endnotes/footnotes and the format is great on Sway. What would elevate this would be to have the references automatically linked so users can access the notes directly from the body text. It would also be great to have the capability to hover over a reference and view the note it refers to.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. indent text

I am adding bullet points to a presentation and I would like to be able to indent text. I have a bullet point that has two paragraphs and cannot allign the second paragraph to the first paragraph which has the bullet point.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base