Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Idea for attractive sway

Add export to PPT option add Voice over and export as video

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export Sway to PowerPoint

Sways should have the ability to export as .pptx

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an option that excludes specific users and groups in the search feature.

*English follows Japanese

■Title(件名): Office Sway の共有機能で一部のユーザーやグループを検索対象から外す機能を実装してほしい

Add an option that excludes specific users and groups in the search feature.
    ■Description(内容):
    Office Sway の共有相手を検索する際、検索対象がテナントメンバー全体、グループも全体が対象となっているため、特定のユーザーやグループを検索対象から外す機能を実装してほしい​。

So far we acknowledge that the search candidate for entire tenant member and group when searching people for Office Sway by default design. In order to find the relevant user who wants to "Share with" easier from large numbers of people, please add an option that excludes specific users and groups from the search feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hyperlink Images

Hej
    I'd love to create a simple landing page with various offers. Instead of a link-list to the details I would like to use images/icons that the user can click to navigate to another sway or service.

Please just allow to change the navigation target from clicking on an image to either "view in fullscreen" as it is default now, or "navigate to: URL/Sway", so we can use images as hyperlinks.

Thanks

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. See more detailed analytics (geographic) or be able to add a google analytics tag to Sway

The analytics Sway currently offers are very basic. I'd like to see for example how many readers there are per region/country and how much time they actually spend reading it. If it's not possible to implement this in the Analytics section, it would be nice to have the possibility to add a Google Analytics tag to your Sways.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SWAY Navigation

Is there a way (even with code) to embed the navigation view of a sway into a site?

Would you know if this is available or coming?

See attached for example.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option to hide cookie notifications!

I use Sway daily and the cookie notification makes it unable to use on mobile phone for my costumers, since the notification can't be hidden. This also looks bad on presentations. Would be great if it could be fixed quickly. Thanks

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow sharing with Office 365 Groups

Although the sway connector is not available under teams, we could more easily use workarounds if the share option allowed sharing with team group (Office 365 group).
    Please could you make this functionality available ?

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change position of Logo

It would be great if there was a setting for the logo to be in one of say 10 positions. Currently in my presentation I insert a logo and it's right in the lower middle of the header image which goes over part of the focus point. Would be great if we had the option of top right, bottom right, middle right, middle, top middle, bottom middle, left top, left middle, left bottom.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able promote and demote Headings.

Specifically, I tried to promote heading 2 to heading 1 but I was unable to do it.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Accessible Font Type in Accessibility View

It would be great if the font type in the Accessibility View was changed to a sans-serif font (e.g. arial, calibri, etc.) to further enhance the accessibility of that view.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suchen von sways

Wieso kann ich nach meinen sways nicht suchen? So ist diese Applikation nicht brauchbar.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. CONVERT A SWAY TO A GIF

I would like to see the sway converted into a animated .gif. So animation is not lost and my customer doesn't have to follow link to view the sway when inserted in an email, but also be able to had a hyperlink associated with the .gif that is referenced within the sway (my company website). One less click and less loading time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Print to PDF icon more visible

Users main complaint is that they can't find the print to PDF icon "..." Would be good to customise the Sway to have a print icon in the corner to make it easier for users within our business to print

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Custom Footer/Signature

A company-branded footer/signature that enables you to apply to all sways and edit the footer which also apply to all sway. So you can edit the footer once and it applies to all Sways.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. create a Sway within a group so that my co-workers can still access it (especially important if you were to leave the organisation)

If a Sway could be created in a group / within SharePoint, co-workers would be able to access it and they Sway would continue to exist even if the creator were to leave the organisation.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. ANALYTICS

The analytics is not really working as described.
    It provides only the summarized information without the ability to have a
    detailed view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow form filers to upload files

Allow third party users accessing a Sway to upload a file onto the platform. It would be preferable if this option were connected to the forms that we embed into the platform.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway forum or site feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Siemens Library for SWAY

Hi all,

I'd like to know how can I make my SWAY look great using Siemens Library pictures.
    Could you please guide me to Siemens Library?

Many thanks,
    Doroteia Vaduva

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base