To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. We will read all suggestions and respond to every suggestion that gets at least 20 votes. We may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.
How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.
In addition to the Sway Suggestion boxes, we have… Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.
(Our lawyers made us put this here ;-) )
Please note that the Sway Suggestion Box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. If your submission is not a product feature suggestion it may be removed. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your submission is subject to the UserVoice License Terms.
Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!