Sway Suggestion Box

Welcome to Microsoft Sway’s Suggestion Box by UserVoice!

To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

How it works
• Create a user account if you want to add a new suggestion or vote on existing suggestions.
• Select one of the feedback forums listed.
• Check out the ideas others have suggested and vote on your favorites.
• Search for your suggestion and if you can’t find something similar, you can submit your own.
• Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post and limited to 25 words or less.
• When you post an idea to our forum, others will be able to subscribe to it and make comments.

In addition to the Sway Suggestion Box, we have…
Show us your Sway
Have you created a Sway that you think is awesome? Then share it with others by posting a link to it in our Show us your Sway page. We might even feature it on www.sway.com.

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)
Do you use Sway’s iOS app? We’d love to hear your feedback on the Sway for iPad & iPhone page.

Need technical support? Please visit the Microsoft Community or the Office Support site.

Thanks for joining our community and helping improve Sway!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The play button doesn't work properly for videos (Edge mobile)

The play button doesn't work properly for videos (Edge mobile): it's really difficult to start the video.

Works with all other browsers.

See attached files.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would LIKE...

I would LIKE all my sways of this hotmail, fernandomanzano91@hotmail.com. pls is important

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

You can move Sways into new accounts by duplicating a Sway. Just log in using the account you want the Sway to be in, then use the … to select “Duplicate”. This will create a copy of the Sway in the new account. You cannot do this if the author of the Sway has disabled duplication.

3. Limits on Embedded Videos?

I attempted to add another video to a Sway that I have built and I was told that it would exceed the limit on the number of videos one may have (whatever that is...I have only seen the limit stated for images). So I deleted one of my videos and tried to add the new one. It gave me the same error message. So what is the limit, please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. SWAY label..age...factor

SWAY label: SUITABLE for viewing for people below 18 years of age..
    if some pics or videos contain matured content in it..
    OR hiding or blocking options for children, kids..

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A way to organise my SWAYS

Sway has replaced PPT and Prezi for me in my teaching, and I can see it being useful for students to help them create and populate reports and assignments, but until Microsoft find a way of allowing users to organise and file Sways in their own folders it will frustrate the **** out those with multiple files. Why can't this be added to the My Sways options? surely it would not be a big task?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Restore It Commercial Roofing, Inc.

URL/Website
    https://www.restoreitcommercialroofing.com/
    Keywords or tags
    delaware roofing contractor , delaware roof repair, delaware commercial roofer, delaware roofing companies, delaware roof coating contractor
    Description
    We Are The Specialized Commercial Roofing Professionals. You Can Count On Us! Did You Know?? 40% Of All Commercial Roofs Don't Need Replacement.Don't You And Your Roof Get Ripped Off! We Are Not Your Traditional Roofing Company. We work with you to make sure that your commercial roofing projects are a total success. We provide solutions that enhance and prolong the life of your workplace and equipment. We provide the services and solutions for your commercial building…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More group types for video

Could you add more group types for videos? For example:

A slideshow of videos (that won't play until you click on each)
    A stack of videos
    A "comparison-like" widget so you can leaf through videos

For portfolios or people who work on video projects, or want to post videos regarding the same concept...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. suggestion

I would like to be able to make an image a link to website. At the moment I have to do a separate caption link. This would enhance the SWAY and its interactive features.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. gostaria de poder imprimir meu sway e/ou exportá-lo para um formato ppt ou pdf

gostaria de poder imprimir meu sway e/ou exportá-lo para um formato ppt ou pdf

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. See how far my viewers read through the Sway

Hi,
    it would be great SWAY to be able to send to applications "completion status". Thus LMS systems could get this information and track their users' learning progress.

do you have this feature already?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. dd

mets plus des mots des commentaires car je ne comprend pas trop tes idées ou de ce que tu parles merci

Eve

xxxx

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. old bloke needs it to be more user friendly

Computers are great but they are so user unfriendly you have to try and figure out 30 things to do just one can someone help. Not everyone is a computer nerd

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Import Sway style into OneNote

I sway this way:
    I write my idea and use OneNote like a text editor, with titles, fonts, size of the text like a word document, because it's more easy to use and I can rearrange text in a easy way and I can paste image, insert reminders and so on
    when my document is ready I export to Sway butI have to rearrange things with the Sway style.
    Wish have the right style allready on OneNote so when publish to Sway all text and bold or underline are allready there.
    In other words please enable a "Sway Mode" on…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Accessible Font Type in Accessibility View

It would be great if the font type in the Accessibility View was changed to a sans-serif font (e.g. arial, calibri, etc.) to further enhance the accessibility of that view.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable the same sharing options as in Forms

Would be good to have some standard across the products instead of having different options for each tool, especially as Forms and Sway are quite similar in some ways. This would definitely help increase the user experience across the O365 platform.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 360cities.net link/embed support

Great source of cylindrical and spherical panoramas.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Include Amazon Associates / Ebay Associates Embeds

I would like to embed my Amazon and Ebay associates links / adverts on my Sway.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. store Sways in Private cloud

Sway provides interesting, new ways to reach out to groups. As an enterprise business, it occurred that this might be a potential tool for outbound marketing. But we have reservations about storing company Sways in the 365 cloud. Why not allow businesses to use Sway with archiving in their private cloud infrastructure? Would that be possible?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Sway future vision  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base