I would like...

The ability to create corporate-branded templates

My organisation (global top 500) wants to start using Sway to share reports and ideas internally. However, all of our communications needs to conform with our corporate branding i.e. specific colour schemes and fonts. We want to be able to create a Corporate template to make available to our employees like we do with PowerPoint templates. If we can't do this, we can't use Sway, which is a huge shame.

232 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alex shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Considering  ·  AdminSway Team (Official Rep., Office Sway) responded  · 

Hi, thanks for the feedback! We have been working on this, and you can now create templates that use your corporate-brand’s colors if you have a Office 365 account.

Please do the following:
    1. Create a Sway
    2. In the Design pane, click the “Customize” button
    3. You can add your brand’s custom color using a HEX or RGB value.
    4. Select a style that uses your brand’s custom color.
    5. Go to the “…” menu in the upper right.
    6. Click “Save as Template” to create your template.

There are other aspects of corporate-branding besides color. Please continue to provide suggestions and comments to help us prioritize your scenarios. Thank you!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Centrally managed templates and layouts combined with joined permissions to allow more than one user to edit a sway will be a great additions and are needed for our organization to get full benefit from using Sway instead of PowerPoint.

• Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great job! For Sway to be useful for us the corporate template have to be created and managed centrally in our organisation and be destributed to all staff.

• Joel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I work for a swedish governmental agency and I´m looking into how we can make use of Sway. Just like Alex we need to be able to adjust fonts, in our case to Roboto. Please add more fonts to Sway!

Feedback and Knowledge Base