I would like...

Add a new font to Sway

I would like to suggest "Segoe Pro" as a font in Sway in order to be in line with Microsoft's brand guidelines. In this way a Microsoft employee with an exchange account xx@microsoft.com has access to it, when working in sway and using it for internal and external use.

108 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • WDG EIC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would advocate for this. It' support the product from within and allow MS teams to evangelize and advocate SWAY as a useful presentation platform. Add fonts as user base grows.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be short-sighted of Microsoft to add just their own brand's font, when making the full list of Word-available fonts to fit other organizations branding requirements has been requested. Interesting to see that Microsoft employees are experiencing the same pain points as anyone else.

• Rikke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a BRILLIANT idea - it will support the brand and all the marketing, communication and PR teams will have easier and cheaper access to a wonderfull tool to showcase our Microsoft and customer stories, cases, post events, tips and tricks etc. nicely and in a brand compliant way.

Feedback and Knowledge Base