Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jose A. MartyJose A. Marty shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd prefer tags over folders, but something to structure them is definitively needed

Agreed i want my one account the be used in different ways for different audiences - as soon as you learn to love sway you start losing everything as its just one big list and unsortable.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yup - wanted to add my voice to this. Even if we could tag our sways and search by tags - that would be a start.

• Dave SouthgateDave Southgate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I used to be a docs.com user and was able to sort out and file my Sways there. I believe the demise of docs.com is very sad. Anyway, given that the decision to kill docs.com has been made we now need a replacement. Some sort of filing/folder interface within the Sway site now seems to be essential (or maybe Microsoft can provide an equivalent system in another of its sites?).

• Reginald BrehautReginald Brehaut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another very important function that Sway has been asked for repeatedly -- is it in the works? Can we expect to see this soon (ever)? If you can't do folders, what about pinning to the top of the list, searching by tags or name? There has to be a better way to find a particular Sway than clicking "See More" repeatedly and reading every title.

• Bruce EylesBruce Eyles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have created so many Sways, most of them for teaching purposes. There are so many, that it can be difficult to find the one that I am looking for when I am in a hurry in front if a full class. It would be good if the user could create folders within which their Sways could be stored and then easily found again. A search option would also be good.

• ZoeZoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree - with many Sways that I am accessing or using content from on a regular basis I'd like to order them alphabetically/by subject.

Agreed as I also have a growing number of sways as I teach 6 different science disciplines.

• Cornelia BernleitnerCornelia Bernleitner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd prefer files or tabs where I could organize my sways more easily; as the number of my sways is growing constantly, it would be helpful to organize them according to topic/theme etc.

It would be helpful if you could provide the option to organize your Sways into folders.

• AnthonyAnthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely needed for teachers - some sort of folder or tagging system is essential, as you create more sways it's going to get pretty difficult to find them in what could become a very long list.

I would love a way to organize my sways. Is there a way to add files to sort sways? I am a teacher, so keeping them organized would be VERY helpful!

Needed for teachers as have lots and will get to the point where can no longer find what is needed.

Was brought up in a team meeting today. This would be a great feature especially with presentations, videos, etc that we don't want to share out from our datacenter.

I'm a student and so I have lots of sways for different topics and subjects. It would be great if I was able to organise all of my sways into different areas or folders so they are easier to find, instead of having them all in one place.

• AnonymoosAnonymoos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, I want that too. would make the overview of all my says way easier to organise.

• Alex HandyAlex Handy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to add my vote to this. I would be really useful if I am going to start using Sway to replace PPT for presentations and newsletters

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base