I would like...

Make Sway look clickable when sharing

When I shared to Facebook, the preview image is just a photo, so people think it's just a photo and don't click on it!
can you promote some icon, or something to show that it's not just a photo - the title does not overlay or anything. I had to tell people it was a sway - they loved it then.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark Taylor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it more visible! And, make it easier and more enticing to see that there is a link to an album that opens up to a whole new world/story for them to view.

• Thierry Lerinckx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi ! I just made my first sway and I absolutely love how intuitive it works. Then when I wanted to share my review (it was a small review) on my FB page I got the message that I had to switch to my personal facebook account to be able to post it !! Why couldn't I post on my dedicated FB page dear Office Jezus !! What a bummer! Now as usual I guess there's a hidden trick which someone is going to explain to this dummy. Please say yes and help me :) :)

• AdminSway Team (Official Rep., Office Sway) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Mark,
        Thank you for the feedback. We are considering using different visual treatments for the image that is being shared. I am interested to hear how you feel about having the Sway brand icon on the image, or perhaps Sway icon with a 'Made by <your name>' , or perhaps even a thumbnail preview of what the Sway looks like if they were to click in to view it.

Let us know!
        Thanks

• Glenna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some indicator on Facebook to get the user to click on it.
        It's not obvious on Facebook that the item is Sway. It just looks like a picture so no one is likely to click on it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base