I would like...

Better offline support

Hello,
My suggestion is to improve the offline mode for (at least) presenting without the Internet connection. It could be useful to have the possibility of presenting without Windows 10 app or even without any apps (to export it as flash, for example).

1,373 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HMSHMS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

72 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BenBen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello. In Sway's "auto play" is there a way to adjust the amount of time per slide?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a download feature so we can save work offline. also make it be like the other office suits,so it can be used offline

• RamilRamil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to save a Sway as a file into the computer for offline viewing and be able to share it to others by sending or giving them the Sway file that is save to your computer.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to download my sways. When I transfer work places I will currently loose access to my Sways. This has never been a problem before when using PowerPoint as you are able to save them to a USB or hard drive. Without a solution to this, I will have to return to using PowerPoint instead of Sway despite the additional features and functionality offered in Sway.

• Michael MarquesMichael Marques commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to run it offline saved as powerpoint, sway, pdf or html5 offline. The Sway urgently needs this option. Especially the first tw

• Em'thyEm'thy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah, that idea is great!!! I totally could use it for presentations and I think it should also be avaliable offline as well to go along with that...

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to save to USB or DVD such as a memory book of a child's life in chapters.

• keylla souzakeylla souza commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

deveria estar disponivel para downloard em compultador, e ser ultizado em varias atividades,pois, este aplicativo é um reconhecimento em trabalhos e outras atividades e, é recurso mais atualizado que o Power Point...seria otimo se este aplicativo estivesse disponivel em downloard!!!

• selethaseletha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a send to tab under files so I can send my stuff to my flash drive

To have a possibility to present without access to the internet. I would never use sway to make a presentation to my boss, if I have the risk of loosing the internet connection.

• KatKat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

suggest the ability to upload a sway as a file not only a link, or turning a link into a file? perhaps for example, converting a Sway resume to a document & uploading it to a company's Careers/Application webpage.

• ronron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not new in Microsoft Office, I've been using Office since 2009 and it looks good and its getting gooder as usual. I just found out this Sway, I tried exploring this and seems good, I can say that, it has something that PowerPoint doesn't have. But PowerPoint has a lot of features than this one.

One thing I can suggest is that, It would be better if you gugs create a Sway App which will work Offline.

• EducatorEducator commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to download the work I create, so I can reuse it elsewhere, especially if I move companies.

• BellaBella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being able to have a local copy of my Sways on my laptop makes it difficult to use Sway as a work tool, as my workplace blocks access to docs.com. Having a local file would give me control over where and in what format I store my Sways, and provide me with a way to use them in work presentations, newsletters, and intranet.

Please allow Sway Offline... So I can use and edit the same as word, excel and powerpoint!

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base