I would like...

Having company branding / logo for a presentation

It's a little hard to use it in a business context, since there doesn't appear to be any easy way to add a logo or watermark to the slides.

It would also make sense to be able to import design guidelines into Sway in some way so that it can pick colors / themes that are coherent with a company's official design guidelines.

Being able to create template sways would also help with reusing Sways in the office.

The theme for this request is just: Using Sway at the Office, instead of PowerPoint.

287 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Khurrum shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  AdminSway Team (Official Rep., Office Sway) responded  · 

Thanks for the suggestion! Are you able to get your company colors using the color inspiration and color palette picker in Design → Customize? (You can use a picture of your company’s logo to inspire some palettes.) Hopefully this can help in the short-term while we work on enabling a more robust solution for you in the future! We appreciate your feedback. :)

20 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a way to add a company theme colors and logo and fonts, how do I do that?

• AdminSway Team (Official Rep., Office Sway) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have recently added the ability to add custom colors to Sway and pick one to use in various ways in your Sways to help you with branding in business scenarios or any other reason to use an exact color in the Sway. To do that click on Design, then Customize, and you have a button to add a custom color.

Very soon we will also be rolling out the ability to add a logo to your Sway title.

Also made available recently is the ability to turn a Sway into a template - you can do that using the Save as Template menu item in the ... menu on the top right corner of Sway.

Thanks for using Sway and giving us great feedback!

Is there a way to add a logo in Sway now? Not sure if there was a solution already.

I really think that when people are paying for office they should be able to create sway documents that are unbranded. I really like sway... but there is no way I can include sway documents in websites or presentations when it branded like that. I also need to remove the editing buttons from objects in sway documents. It just kills it as a viable platform for serious uses.

It's actually quite disappointing to see that a year later, when looking for a solution to the same problem nothing's changed. Makes me wonder why bother commenting at all? I agree with everybody here.

Is it possible to upload a company logo in Sway? Can you please let me know how to do this?

• Robbie Knapic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to use Sway over Powerpoint, but at the moment that is not something that is possible simply for the fact that there is no good way to implement corporate branding into the sway. I can upload the logo which sort of works with the predictions, but it's not a real substitute for consistent branding.

To clarify. It is more the ability to set a fixed template for all Sways created under my 365 package I want. So if I have 30 students all creating Sways I want them only to have a branded / blank template option that I set / design.

Just wanted to add my vote to this. Sway is amazing but I really do need to be able to add our education logo as a standard to all Sways built under our 365 package.

Has there been any progress in this area of adding the ability to customize to a corporate branding color palette and font style? We are wanting to begin using Sway more but require this ability, as do others it seems like. :) Thanks for any update!

• Daymon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with everyone here. I would love to use Sway, but I cannot, because I can't get the corporate branding onto the presentation. Give me that capability, and Sway will be my go-to presentation tool.

• Keen Johannessen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If a company like to use Sway, they need to could use corporate designs, logo, fonts, color ect...

I like to know if you are palning to implement Corporate designs i to Sway someday?

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Desperately needs ability to brand the URL with company and some kind of identification between Sways. Example I have 10 different short presentations no way to tell them apart besides the auto generated file given. Maybe even be able to generate a short code similar to google maps.

• Fabrizio commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with the rest of the people. The program looks great and seems to be in the appropiate way as a solution but still lacks of tools for a business environment where Power Point is still better. Logo and official fonts selection as well as corporate colours enabling are a must from my point of view.

• Guy Parkinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, with this. I converted some of my business power point standard template over. I would like to be able to set the SWAY template with our Standard LOGO color, In addition I would to be able to add a log and possibly some other editable text to the slide deck.

Will there be any change in the ability to change the fonts/colors for business specific designs in the future?
        Do you guys have specific reasons for those standard lay-outs? Or are you still working on a more adaptable platform for future versions of this software?

This would create a huge opportunity for businesses to use your software to create more interactive presentations and documents.

Thanks for responding with your future vision on this subject.

• Frank commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too: Business usage requires some fixed template with header / footer for logo, title, disclaimer etc. I know that in mobile situations there is not much room for this, but anyway, it's a requirement.

• Khurrum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

btw... Great work guys.

I'm impressed with what you can do with Sway and how clean it is. Too bad I didn't notice it sooner.

Feedback and Knowledge Base