Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Do you have ideas or suggestions for the Sway iOS app? If so we’d love to hear them. To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

If your feedback is not specifically for the Sway iOS app, please submit your feedback in the Sway Suggestion Box.

To help make sure your feedback is directed to the most relevant channel possible, please categorize your feedback. You’ll see this option appear once you type in your idea or your feedback! (If you’re unsure, just submit it to the general category.)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would like you to keep the app going.

DON’T SHUTDOWN THE APP!

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please KEEP THE SWAY APP for iPad

I recently discovered Sway and have been creating educational content inside the app from my iPad so I can display it to my students from my website. Please keep the app. Inspiration strikes at a moments notice and I don’t always have instant access to my desktop.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To be able to add video directly from my iPhone video gallery.

Today you can click to add a video from your mobile device and after you select the video to add, it doesn’t appear in your sway. Would like to be able to add video from the iPhone.

58 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. l

Sway just lost a huge impact as a teacher when you removed the app. Making your sway on the move, driectly from you cameras librery was really cool. Maby You have to make it a tool under the team app, with the same options as before.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Option to attach multiple documents (.docx, .pdf, .ppt)

I am an elementary teacher and I believe Sway could revolutionize how I create and share weekly newsletters, but it is missing the ability to attach or imbed documents that often need to be sent home (permission slips, my welcome back power point, copies of school paperwork, etc.). I really want to use Sway this year, but will not be able to unless this feature is added! Please, please consider!

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Font & Photos

Font & photos
    Font: Control the font size
    Photos: Able to resize the photo and place it at any location within the text area

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You have to be able to rename a Sway!!!

It’s challenging that the name of your Sway is pulled from the text on the first slide. You should be able to name and rename files.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of the “created by sway” footnote

I want to get rid of the “created by sway” footnote at the end of every sway I create. I am 365 customer, yet can’t see this option anywhere on my ios (ipad pro) frontend.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. More features such as underline text, choose size and type of font, center, right align or left align text

More features similar to other Microsoft office software. Please include things like different fonts, allow us to move text around, add in text boxes, underline text...
    Basically all the things you can do in PowerPoint and word as standard please include in this application.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. An import option to convert other file types (word, ppt) to sway

A button that allows the importing of various file types into sway as a basis for presentation (word, pdf, PowerPoint)

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Genealogy Family Tree Templates and Story‘s

I would like to see some various Genealogy Family Tree templates / options added. Templates which would allow someone to create their family history from multiple perspectives to show an expandable 12+ generation tree. From this be able to tell the stories of their full tree with photos, genealogy bread crumbs, branch trails in smaller genealogy lines and branches, etc.... The ability to both import and export into existing GEDCOM, FTM ect., other Genealogy and/or Microsoft application/software file formats.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. to be able to save Sways into folders

To be able to create folders to organize Sways in order to find them quickly

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. To be able to present a Sway when offline

I recently presented for the first time and naturally, I used Sway. I had to create a duplicate PPT though, because I was not sure I had internet access. Various guides say you can present a Sway in offline mode if you use the Windows 10 Sway App - but that is not the case. Please make it possible to use Sway professionally and be able to present it while being offline. Thank you. (PS: I did export to PDF, but it did not look great).

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Export to HTML

I just want to export it in a friendly format so I can use it in my personal domain

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Please add timeline

Add timeline template to help illustrate evolution of projects and visualize steps needed to pull a project from beginning to end.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Handwriting

Would like to use ny Apple pencil to draw

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add custom fonts

Be able to add custom fonts or expand the font list with learners like type kit for example.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Newsletter

Make template for newsletters in order to send by email

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?