Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Do you have ideas or suggestions for the Sway iOS app? If so we’d love to hear them. To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

If your feedback is not specifically for the Sway iOS app, please submit your feedback in the Sway Suggestion Box.

To help make sure your feedback is directed to the most relevant channel possible, please categorize your feedback. You’ll see this option appear once you type in your idea or your feedback! (If you’re unsure, just submit it to the general category.)

I would like...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You have to be able to rename a Sway!!!

It’s challenging that the name of your Sway is pulled from the text on the first slide. You should be able to name and rename files.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To be able to present a Sway when offline

I recently presented for the first time and naturally, I used Sway. I had to create a duplicate PPT though, because I was not sure I had internet access. Various guides say you can present a Sway in offline mode if you use the Windows 10 Sway App - but that is not the case. Please make it possible to use Sway professionally and be able to present it while being offline. Thank you. (PS: I did export to PDF, but it did not look great).

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export to HTML

I just want to export it in a friendly format so I can use it in my personal domain

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sway view counts

When you scroll through the Sways that you have made you can also see the number of views that it has had. So this way you can see which ones are most popular and so forth. This is a basic feature but is one I believe is essentially in connecting and understanding your audience and your sway.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Link to multiple Microsoft accounts

Allow multiple login to this app. So that it will be easier to view away created by different account. Could be friends or family

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Saving as .zip

Share it as a zip file to open in .zip opening programs

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create a sway on my mobile app and have it look the same on the desktop version

I’d like to create a sway from either my mobile app or desktop and have it view the sale (ie look the same) no matter which device you use. Today if you create a sway from your mobile device and then view on your desktop, it doesn’t align and looks different.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why am I not able to remove hyperlinks from the text boxes? Is this feature possible?

I have hyperlinked some articles in text in a newsletter i am creating. Why am i not able to remove those hyperlinks?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Categorize Sways

I'd like to put/make categories in my Sways, such as one for blogs and one for stories.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Play a looping sway presentation - ideal for school open evenings

Have an option to play a presentation and have it continually loop without having to manually advance each section.
    Being able to include movie and music file too would be a big plus.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Seesaw

All of our classroom use seesaw to communicate with parents but we can't drop in a sway link

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. to Write on a Sway when using the app.

I would like to be able to write on top of a Sway presentation in the app like I can write on top of a PowerPoint presentation in that app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to save pictures off of the sway

Would be pretty lit if I could share a sway with my friends and they could save pictures off of it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To save my sway in pendrive!

I would like to save my sway in pendrive as a PowerPoint

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Stitch photos

Nice to have sway stitch pictures

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Collab

Add collaborators, and allow it to show as a shared Sway in their saved Sways.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The ability to save and organize presentations as a dynamic file. More orgsnization options for the user would be helpful in general.

The ability to save and organize presentations as a dynamic file. More orgsnization options for the user would be helpful in general.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Feedback and Knowledge Base