Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Do you have ideas or suggestions for the Sway iOS app? If so we’d love to hear them. To help us build the best version of Sway, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to hear your ideas and suggestions. We will read all the suggestions, and we regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. Please note that the suggestion box is moderated and is a voluntary participation-based project. Please do not send any novel or patentable ideas, copyrighted materials, samples or demos for which you do not want to grant a license to Microsoft. Your use of the portal and your submission is subject to the UserVoice Terms of Service & Privacy Policy, including the license terms.

If your feedback is not specifically for the Sway iOS app, please submit your feedback in the Sway Suggestion Box.

To help make sure your feedback is directed to the most relevant channel possible, please categorize your feedback. You’ll see this option appear once you type in your idea or your feedback! (If you’re unsure, just submit it to the general category.)

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Considering  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Access all pictures

I have over 2000 pics on my iPhone but I can only access 14 pictures and there not the last 14 either there are some new and some from over a week ago and ones in the middle missing !!! And to add videos!!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Creating a Sway  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. To see more design formats

Keep adding stock backgrounds, design layouts etc. Also with infographic figures like canva or piktochart do.

86 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Considering  ·  1 comment  ·  Making Sway look amazing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Open the app in two places

I'd like to be able to access the app on my phone and on my laptop at the same time if possible...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. A Sway feed where you can share Sways with friends.

Have a way to connect to friends' feed of Sways.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stability

The operation is not stable using iOS 9.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sway should be able to appear on your lockscreen

Sway should have some specific custom widgets embedded that are internet operated and pushed straight to a user's lock screen for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Considering  ·  0 comments  ·  Viewing and sharing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Worldwide Support

I would love for the app to launch worldwide

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Considering  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Sway for iPad & iPhone (iOS)

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base