I would like...

Audio Support

I would like to add sound to my sway. It should include a variety of built in sounds, but I also want to add my own directly from my iPad

208 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Chelsei commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the record piece but we can only use it on chromebooks which we don't have! we really need this to work in internet explorer and the app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to add narration to Sway so my students can hear how they sound when they read.

• permalede commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for each object a soundclip. 'wooshes', 'bing'. that's my dream. a background track is also fine. the clips can import via itunes or cloud-services. that is what i'm looking for. thanks for the great product.

Enter a sound track or link to a YouTube video for reference! Or a Facebook page!

I am a teacher and my students would benefit from being able to record their voices to what they have written.

• Mike M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be beneficial when you share the link and the viewer can focus on the creative aesthetics rather than reading a bunch of text. Would enable ideas to be communicated much faster.

Feedback and Knowledge Base